What happened this week
- Apple called Samsung a big copycat in court
- A man ordered a flat-screen TV from Amazon, got an assault rifle instead
- The iPhone is maybe coming out on September 12, it really maybe probably who knows but seriously could have a bigger screen, This is a good and necessary thing. Many people will buy it, possibly as many as 170 million during the first year alone.
- A 7-inch iPad could very well be dropping with it. (Steve Jobs was open to the idea!) Though people are more jazzed about the iPhone 5, it will probably be a raging success— no matter what it is actually called.
- These phones are great!
- These phones suck!
- Mars! Photos of Mars! Color photos of Mars! Full-resolution photos from Mars! Panoramic 3D color photos of Mars!
What we learned how to do
- Cut your own micro-SIM card
- Find, retrieve and share photos in your e-mail account with Lost Photos
- Download all Instagram photos from any user, or your own
- Print your own giant posters
- Preload YouTube videos with Wi-Fi for better mobile playback
What you should read that other people wrote from around the Web
- How Google basically invented the modern Internet
- Hosting the Olympics Is 6 Times More Expensive Than Flying a Robot to Mars
- A timeline of future events
- Why people don’t bother to be as safe and secure as possible online
- Stephen Colbert makes watching Wikipedia to read the Vice-Presidential tea-leaves more difficult
- Should Ben Affleck join the Justice League?