CBS Interactive is seeking a freelance Assistant Social Media Producer with the right mix of creativity, experience, and passion to help grow the social media initiatives for CNET.com.
He/she will assist in executing CNET’s social media strategy and post to CNET’s social accounts. This is the chance of a lifetime to be a participant in the social media efforts for one of the biggest and most innovative new media companies.
- Post on CNET’s accounts throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.).
- Assist with CNET’s effort in daily monitoring of conversations across the web for both CNET and tech topics, answering user questions, and guiding users to our content.
- Identify and report on digital community and social media activities of competitors and trends across the publishing industry.
- Active personal user of social media.
- Good editorial judgment and temperament.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience required.
Job status: Contract
Location: New York City
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org